Whether it’s mind-blowing, bed-rattling sex you’re after or a more soulful lovemaking session, we could all benefit from a little Kama Sutra 101. While this ancient Indian book is full of bizarre and awkward sex positions, there’s a lot it can teach us about really connecting with our partners. We’ve teamed up with FlowMotion to bring you these four popular Kama Sutra positions to your bedroom repertoire so if you’re ready to up the spice and intimacy levels read on!
1. The Sammukha – the passion position
The Sammukha position is a relatively easy position to get started with, and one you may never had thought to try. In this position, you lean back against a wall and spread your legs as wide as you can. It will mean that you are fairly low to the ground so you may need to stand on something – especially if your partner is tall. While it may seem a tad awkward at first it’s a romantic position because of all of the eye contact.
2. Janukurpara – the pleasure position
The Janukurpara position will probably require your man to spend a little extra time in the gym building up his quads. In this position he lifts you up, locking his elbows under your knees and gripping your butt with his hands while you place your arms around his neck to hold on. This position is allows great penetration which is why it’s often referred to as the pleasure position.
3. Piditaka – the laid-back position
The Piditaka position is a comfy, laid-back position for both partners. In this position, you lie on your back and pull your knees into your chest, resting your feet on his chest as he kneels in front of you. With his knees on either side of your hips, he raises your hips onto his thighs.
5. Tripadam – the fun position
Tripadam is the perfect position for a quickie because it’s all about short and fast fun. In this position, you both stand, facing each other. He puts his hand under one of your knees and raises it off the floor, turning the two of you into a tripod. This position does work best if you are both around the same height.
7 REASONS TO LOVE FLOWMOTION ORGANIC LUBRICANT
- It’s 100% BioGro NZ Certified Organic
- Two main ingredients are organically grown – Indian Cluster Bean is a fantastic natural lubricant and Aloe vera has been renown for its healing properties for centuries.
- It’s a water-based personal lubricant that is the healthiest choice, doesn’t stain and leaves no sticky mess
- It’s safe enough to eat
- Is delicately balanced to closely resemble the body’s own natural lubrication
- nzgirl recently asked their audience to test drive FlowMotion Lubricant and asked them if they’d recommend it to a friend – with 7 out of 10 women agreeing!
- 9 out of 10 women we asked either liked of LOVED FlowMotion. Try it for yourself and get yourself a free sample here.