If you’ve lost your mojo in the bedroom it may be time to channel your inner-sex goddess. Not sure where to start? Or even if you actually have an inner sex goddess? Chances are she does exist and the good news is it’s not as hard as you may think to get in touch with her. We’ve teamed up with Flowmotion to help you unlock your inner sex goddess now.
We know that sex is important but if we’re not feeling particularly sexy it’s hard to get in the mood for loving.
Emotional and Sexual Intimacy Specialist at Sex Therapy New Zealand, Mary Hodson says: “Satisfying sexual experiences are very good for us. They impact our health, longevity and even our ability to resist some diseases. They also impact our self-esteem and general wellbeing.”
So how do we tap into our inner sex goddess?
Firstly we need to feel sexy. It’s virtually impossible to feel sexy if you’re overly worried about how you look. So it’s time to let go of our negative thoughts about our bodies once and for all. Being overly critical of how we look will have a negative effect on our overall feeling of sensuality – not to mention our happiness. So let’s start accepting ourselves. Try and replace your negative thoughts with positive affirmations. If you do this for a solid minute at a time it will help to replace the negative thoughts with positive ones. Whenever you find yourself having these negative thoughts take a minute to turn them around and replace your mind with positivity.
It’s also easy to forget how important touch is in terms of intimacy. Touching is the first step towards sensuality so why not take turns with your partner to explore each other’s bodies. Remember it doesn’t have to be all about sex. Being sensual and spending intimate time together is important too.
The real key to reconnecting with our inner sex goddess is to allow ourselves to surrender to pleasure. Getting in touch with your senses is a great place to start. Taste sweet foods, smell flowers, touch your own skin, listen to sensual sounds, and visualise beautiful scenery to develop your personal sense of pleasure – and make it stronger!
7 REASONS TO LOVE FLOWMOTION ORGANIC LUBRICANT
- It’s 100% BioGro NZ Certified Organic
- Two main ingredients are organically grown – Indian Cluster Bean is a fantastic natural lubricant and Aloe vera has been renown for its healing properties for centuries.
- It’s a water-based personal lubricant that is the healthiest choice, doesn’t stain and leaves no sticky mess
- It’s safe enough to eat
- Is delicately balanced to closely resemble the body’s own natural lubrication
- nzgirl recently asked their audience to test drive FlowMotion Lubricant and asked them if they’d recommend it to a friend – with 7 out of 10 women agreeing!
- 9 out of 10 women we asked either liked of LOVED FlowMotion. Try it for yourself and get yourself a free sample here.