If your bedroom routine is lacking a little spice then all you need to do is tweak your favourite tried-and-true sex positions and before you know it you’ll be shaking it up between the sheets in no time.
Mix it up Missionary
It’s time to give the good old missionary position a little extra oomph. While lying on your back pull your knees into your chest or better still raise your legs so that your feet hug your partner’s neck and wait for the magic to happen.
Girl on top
To add a little extra spark to this position simply spin yourself around so you are facing his feet. According to the author of Sex Recharge this variation allows for some serious G-spot stimulation and gives you the freedom to let your fingers wander to your own hot spot. . . or his.
This one may seem like you’ll need some yoga smarts but it’s a lot easier than it sounds. Simply get your partner to lie on his back and bend his knees to his chest. Place his feet against your shoulders and sit down.
Lie on your side and have your partner spoon you from behind while you draw your kneads up to your chest in the foetal position. Get him to hold you as tight as he can to maximise the feeling of physical closeness.
5 Reasons to love FlowMotion
- It’s 100% BioGro NZ Certified Organic
- Two main ingredients are organically grown – Indian Cluster Bean is a fantastic natural lubricant and Aloe vera has been renown for its healing properties for centuries.
- It’s a water-based personal lubricant that is the healthiest choice, doesn’t stain and leaves no sticky mess
- It’s safe enough to eat
- Is delicately balanced to closely resemble the body’s own natural lubrication
- nzgirl recently asked a group of influential bloggers to test drive FlowMotion Lubricant and asked them if they’d be more likely to buy FlowMotion since trying itt. 75% of the respondents said YES!